Coach On is the ultimate network to connect private coaches with athletes and sports parents all over the country. We provide an easy and convenient way for you to find the right private coach for yourself or your children in your area.
Coach On is FREE to use for our athletes and parents. We do not charge our users fees to contact coaches or book training sessions. The hourly rates for a coaching session will vary and can be negotiated with the coach as they are determined exclusively by our coaches. For your convenience, we will display our coaches’ hourly rates in the search results and their Coach On profiles. Please note that payments will NOT be facilitated through Coach On and will be at the discretion of you and the coach.
- Visit www.coachon.com and go to the “Find Your Coach” page. Here, you can choose your sport and your location and click “Search” to get started.
- You will see a list of coaches that meet your search criteria. Navigate through the list and visit the profile of the coach you like. You can now view more detailed information about the coach such as their coaching experience, as well as the price they are charging their clients for a training session with them.
- Once you have found the right coach, you can click the “Contact Coach” button to ask the coach any questions you might have. The coach will receive your message and usually get back to you within 24 hours.
Once all questions are answered, you are welcome to make arrangements with your coach to schedule your first training session.
Yes, the safety of our users is our #1 priority. All coaches need to pass a Background Check performed by our trusted partner Sterling Talent Solutions before joining the Coach On network that includes:
- SSN Trace - The SSN Trace compares the provided Social Security Number to credit header and public records data. The trace may locate possible alternative names or addresses associated with the SSN for the purpose of performing additional searches. The SSN Trace is not conducted through the Social Security Administration and should not be used as the basis for any employment decision or confirmation of identity.
- Multi-State Instant Criminal Check With Verification - The Multi-State Criminal Database is a compilation of criminal records from over 43 states. Prior to reporting, Sterling Talent Solutions verifies possible felony and misdemeanor convictions and pending cases within a minimum of the last 7 years against central court records to ensure the accuracy and completeness of potentially adverse information, subject to availability and applicable reporting limitations. This product excludes all alias names. County validators are included in the product price. County access fees will be passed through to the customer.
- Locator Select + Verification - Locator Select queries over 3,500 jurisdictions for bookings and incarcerations, covering 70% of the incarcerated population in the United States to identify up to 20% more criminal records. Prior to reporting, possible felony and misdemeanor convictions and pending cases within a minimum of the last 7 years are verified against central court records to confirm the accuracy and completeness of potentially adverse information. Subject to availability and applicable reporting limitations. This product excludes all alias names. County validators are included in the product price. County access fees will be passed through to the customer.
- DOJ Sex Offender - The DOJ Sex Offender search is a nationwide search through the Federal Department of Justice, which includes registry data covering 49 states excluding Nevada, which is prohibited by state law, and including the District of Columbia and US territories. Subject to availability and applicable reporting limitations. This product excludes all alias names.
Please allow up to 48 hours for a coach to respond to your contact request. If you are unable to get in touch with a coach, please contact our service team at email@example.com or call us at 800-460-1650. We will then reach out to our coaches to make sure they received your messages and get back to you as soon as possible.
No, please remember that Coach On is not directly involved in the scheduling process and/or the facilitation of coaching sessions. Therefore, we are unable to provide any liability insurance for the coaching sessions.
Yes, finding a training location and providing coaching equipment is part of the coach’s preparation for the coaching sessions. Most coaches use local gyms, fields, or other facilities to train their clients. However, you are welcome to let the coach know if you have a preferred location you would like to train at.
Yes, you are welcome to ask the coach if he or she is able to train multiple athletes simultaneously. Please be aware that the session price that is displayed in the coach’s profile is usually based on a coaching session with only one athlete. Therefore, you should make clear arrangements about the total session price with the coach beforehand.
You can submit a request to our support team by clicking the “email us” button on the bottom of the website or call us directly at 800-460-1650. One of our representatives will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.